Friday 14 October 2011

english essay (informal letter)

28, Taman Desa Ros,
43000 Kajang,
Selangor.
19 March 2011

Dear Nicole,
How's life over there for you? School must be hectic. How's your mother? In your last letter you told me she had to go in for check-up. I hope she's fine.
Here in Malaysia, we have just finished our mid-semester break and school has just started. I thought I'd better write before school work starts to drown me. I was just joking. It's really not that bad!
Anyway, my family and i went for a holiday on Pulau Kapas, which is located off the state of Terengganu on the east coast of Peninsular Malaysia. Let me tell you more. It is a paradise island with miles and miles of sandy white beaches. That is why it has been given the name "Pulau Kapas" which, in Malay Language means "Cotton Island". It is a unique island surrounded by crystal-clear water. The air is crisp and fresh, especially in the morning. It is also full of sunshine.
Pulau Kapas is also well known as a heaven for coral reefs. My father and brother went snorkeling and scuba-diving. They even tried their hands at windsurfing. My mother and I joined yhe boating and fishing trip which were considered safer. Nevertheless, we had great fun.
Anyway, it was a wonderful holiday. Back home in Kajang, I'm already planning to take up snorkeling and scuba-diving so that the next time we go on an island trip, i will not be missing out on anything.
I've got to go now. Dinner is ready. Do write and tell me what is happening at your end.

your pal,
lisa

5 comments:

  1. the letter is nice but the address suppose to be in the right not in the left.............

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for this letter..
    i want to take this as my reference

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for this letter..
    i want to take this as my reference

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for this letter..
    i want to take this as my reference

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for this letter..
    i want to take this as my reference

    ReplyDelete